Certificate Master is a software that complements Microsoft-based PKIs with additional administrative Features. It runs on-premises as a website.
- List of certificates from multiple CAs
- User-friendly search for certificates in Subject including SANs and requester
- Revocation of certificates
- Rights model: Who can see and act on which certificates?
- Fill out data on web page or paste request (PKCS#10 or CMS)
- Configurable set of form fields/certificate fields
- Configurable policy engine evaluates request data (also available directly on MS CA)
- Immediately download certificate package (PKCS#12) on successful request
- Approval process for requests that require manual approval and check